- Significant Value-Add Upside of Over $215/Unit/Month
- Dynamic Infill Location – Surrounded by Historic Neighborhoods and Unique Retail & Restaurants
- Long-Term Local Ownership – Available for the First Time in 29 Years
- 188 Units Offer Immediate Economies of Scale
- Central Location with Unmatched Connectivity
- Offered with Existing Fixed Fannie Mae Debt or Free & Clear
Significant Value-Add Upside of Over $215/Unit/Month
Park Val offers classic-finish units, giving new ownership the opportunity to achieve significant rent upside of $215+/unit/month. Through investing in unit upgrades, amenity modernizations, and strategic exterior capex, new ownership will be able to increase annual rental income by over $485,000!
Dynamic Infill Location
The South City location offers residents a dense, dynamic neighborhood that is surrounded by unique local restaurants and businesses, multiple grocery options, fantastic parks, well-maintained walking/biking trails, and proximity to everything the City of St. Louis has to offer. This desirable and high-barrier-to-entry location has very low vacancy and zero new construction in the pipeline, creating an ideal value-add opportunity.
Long-Term Local Ownership
Current ownership has owned and managed the asset for over 29 years. The ownership group has focused their capital improvements on asset preservation, allowing the next owner to transition toward more revenue-generating expenditures. Through a cosmetic value-add strategy and aggressive leasing plan, new ownership can push revenues significantly by taking advantage of the low-hanging fruit that has been missed by the long-term local ownership group.