Strategic Location Near Key Employers

Border Brook benefits from its proximity to major employers, including the South Texas Medical Center, USAA HQ, UTSA, Valero HQ, and NuStar HQ. This advantageous location ensures a steady demand for housing in the area.

Surrounded by natural beauty, and minutes away from food, shopping and entertainment, the parcel is adjacent to the trailhead for Leon Creek Greenway. Connecting with the Salado Creek Greenway on the city’s north, the two trails form a route of more than 50 tranquil miles. The trail runs adjacent to many parks, including O.P. Schnabel Park, known for its natural beauty, steep cliffs, and many amenities, including athletic fields, picnic tables, and more nature trails. The San Antonio Riverwalk, San Antonio International Airport, UTSA, Sea World, and Fiesta Texas are all within 12 miles of the parcel.

In addition, the parcel is adjacent to two 80s-vintage multifamily assets, and directly across the street from two brand new apartment complexes.

Robust Demographics in a Strong Rental Market

The parcel is situated in a thriving rental market with robust demographics. The strong demand for rental properties in the area is indicative of the potential for a lucrative investment in multifamily development.

Versatile Zoning Allows Multifamily and Possible BTR Single Family Homes or Zoning Variance

Approximately 45% of the parcel is zoned MF-33, allowing for multifamily development. The remaining 55% is zoned R-6, possibly allowing for build-to-rent single-family homes. There is growing demand for build-to-rent single-family homes in the area. As home prices continue to rise, demand for single-family rentals is projected to continue to increase.