- $765,792 of Additional Income via Continued Unit Interior Modernizations
- Situated in Kansas City’s Exploding South Jackson County Submarket
- Proven Value-Add with Significant Upside Remaining of $156/unit
- Substantial Recent Capital Investments – $1,300,000+ in Last 3 Years
- Proven History of Strong Operations
- Offered Free & Clear of Existing Debt
$765,792 of Additional Income via Continued Unit Interior Modernizations
The Kings provides the ability for new ownership to realize significant rent premiums through a value-add renovation program with $156/ unit rent increases. This property has been previously renovated and is primed for additional value-add implementation through higher-end upgraded finish packages, proven by current ownership on 9% of the units.
Situated in Kansas City’s Exploding South Jackson County Submarket
The Kings benefits from its prime location. With convenient access to major arterials, Highway 71 and Interstate 435, the properties are minutes from the bustling Kansas City MSA as well as several booming economic development projects offering countless employment, shopping, dining, and entertainment options for millions of potential renters.
Additionally, Kings is near popular Kansas City retreats including Swope Park, the city’s largest park, with more than 50 miles of hiking and biking trails, Starlight Theatre, an 8,000+ seat outdoor concert venue, the Kansas City Zoo; Sporting Kansas City’s Swope Soccer Village, open community gardens, and much more.
Proven Value-Add with Significant Upside Remaining of $156/unit
- The Kings has realized a substantial return on investment through various iterations of unit and amenity modernizations. Given the success of the current business plan, new ownership will benefit from the opportunity to continue to capture significant rent upside and drive outsized returns
- Upside Potential on 91% of Units with Interior Modernizations
- $156 per unit in upside with completion of higher-end finishes throughout.