Our unique cross-market team is explicitly tasked with focusing on the company’s current listings.
This is an independent contractor position.
- Establish strong working relationships with MMG Real Estate Advisory internal team and external client base
- Execute multiple aspects of a transaction, including investor initial and follow up phone calls
- Ability to conduct property tours with prospective clients and vendors
- Identify key insights and selling points based on property characteristics and market (macro- and micro-) info
- Effectively communicate complex ideas clearly and simply, both verbally and in writing
- Provide analysis based on an understanding of profit and loss statements
- Experience with data analytics such as demographics, rental comparisons, and real estate trends, etc.
- Procure offers and carefully monitor the life cycle of multiple transactions from launch to close
- Prioritize tasks, work on multiple projects, and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Draft timely correspondence to existing and prospective clients in a clear, concise, and informative manner
- Proven track record of high performance within a deadline-driven environment
- Commitment to obtaining outstanding results, with intricate attention to detail
- Professional experience (including internships), specifically in a client-facing role
- Commercial Real Estate experience is highly preferred
- Analytical and financial modeling skills/understanding
- Extensive experience utilizing Microsoft Excel with expert-level skill set
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, and Word)
This is an independent contractor position
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Schedule: 8-hour shift Monday to Friday
Experience: Commercial Real Estate: 2 years (Preferred)